Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Easy Balsamic Chicken Breasts

 

This was pretty good for an easy-to-do chicken with not too many ingredients.  
Not spectacular, but pretty good.  I like chicken that you bake because I can do other stuff while it cooks... so I think I prefer this to a similar recipe I made a few weeks ago cooked in a pan.

Ingredients:
Chicken breasts
Minced Garlic
Rosemary
sprinkle of salt and pepper
olive oil
balsamic vinegar

Here's what I did:

Heated the oven to 450.  Rubbed chicken breasts with some minced garlic, rosemary, a sprinkle of salt and pepper.  Let sit for a little bit.  (Little bit = until my potatoes were half done so that they would be done the same time as the chicken).  Put some olive oil in my corningware and put it in the oven for a few minutes so that it would thin out and cover the bottom (not really necessary to heat it).  Stuck the chicken in.  Cooked for 10 minutes.  Flipped the chicken, poured some balsamic vinegar on, cooked for 15 more minutes.  Done!  Don't forget to pour on some of the leftover juices!

Our easy meal!
This recipe inspired by: Balsamic Chicken

Nick likes taking pictures of food for me.
I told him I wasn't going to blog about steaming broccoli...
But he had fun capturing pictures of the steaming broccoli anyway.

1 comment:

  1. That is the most dramatic picture of broccoli I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete