Friday, February 25, 2011

Cream-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes



I would recommend these cupcakes if only because they are so easy to make.  None of this creaming butter and sugar, adding eggs, blah blah, do it in this order... you just dump everything in the bowl and mix.  Oh, and they taste good.


For cake decorating class this week we were filling cupcakes... so I made these with a cream filling.  I think I need to practice filling them, because all of the pictures on this website seem to have much more filling inside than mine do.  Here's the recipe I used, once again from allrecipes.com: Cream-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes.

We practiced making the "shaggy mum" this week...which is the hilarious looking giant yellow blobs.  Don't remember what the other blue ones are called.  Oops.  And the other yellow one was me forgetting to change my tip before I started, then just "going with it".  Oops again.

I can't take credit for all of these.  Mom did some...but I don't know which of us did which.

No comments:

Post a Comment