Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 egg
• 2 cups all-purpose flour (or substitute with wheat and they'll still be awesome!)
• 2 tsp. baking powder
• 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. milk
• 1 Tbsp. vanilla
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional - I didn't add)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. In a bowl attached to your mixer, combine sugar, oil, and pumpkin. Add egg. Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
2. Add vanilla, chocolate chips, and nuts.
3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm. Move to a wire rack to cool.
Source: allrecipes.com Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III