Thursday, November 10, 2011

Easiest Mac n Cheese


Not just easy - probably the easiest mac n cheese ever.  Maybe even easier than Kraft Mac n Cheese.  No boiling water, testing your noodles, draining pasta.  It's just a dump and go.  And also...  it's excellent!

We had this at one of Nick's family reunions and I enjoyed it so much I asked one of Nick's aunts if she could get us the recipe.  She e-mailed it to me and we made it for a Steelers game a few weeks ago.  I was excited that not only was it simple, but it was a hit!  Here's the easy peasey mac n cheesey recipe!
Wait til you see the directions for this one!


Mac n Cheese 
•1 1/2 c. uncooked macaroni
• 4 c. milk
• 1/2 c. melted butter
• 1 1/2 c. cheese (velveeta and/or whatever else you have)
• 1 tsp. salt
• dash pepper

Mix everything in a 9 x 13 pan and bake for 3 hours @ 235°F.



I stirred whenever I passed in the kitchen, probably 2 times.  It was runny when I took it out but it will congeal a lot as it cools.

No comments:

Post a Comment