Suggestions for Kale, Swiss Chard... etc.
• Throw it in a skillet with some other veggies and meat and have that be your whole meal. I liked my sausage and potatoes dish.
• Put in veggie soup! I didn't actually do this, but what a great idea! Nick's cousin Debbie suggested this to me.
Edit: Or try this recipe from The Pioneer Woman - similar to Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana
• Stir fry! I enjoy making an occasional stir fry. We had a shrimp stir fry the other day that pretty much used all the rest of our veggies. Broccoli, green and red peppers, onions, garlic, greens, and carrots.
• We really enjoyed this eggplant dish. The pasta sauce was a good place to hide the greens. Which leads me to my next idea...
• Add all of your veggies to your pasta sauce and eat with your favorite pasta!
• Kale chips - haven't made these, but there are a ton of recipes for them online!
• Really want to make this - Swiss chard with garbanzo beans and fresh tomatoes
Have any more ideas for greens? Please share!